BOS Legal, LLC Attorneys and Counselors at Law Presents Immigration and Naturalization Workshops A seminar for immigrants on Immigration FAQs, Deportation Defense, Green Card, Citizenship, ICE Custody Release, Employment Based Immigration, Seeking Asylum in the US, Appeals, Family immigration, President Obama’s Executive orders and Ebola Outbreak-related Immigration Relief Measures to Nationals of Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone Currently in the United States SEMINAR OVERVIEW: Immigration processes can be quite complex, if you’re seeking any relief on your immigration matter you do not want to go it alone. We can answer any immigration question you have. By working with an attorney, you will be able to leave your immigration issues in the hands of a professional who has the ability to act on your behalf.
- Illustrate Short Immigration Guide on How Arrests and Convictions Separate Families
- Deferred Action Program
- Deportation and Challenging ICE Hold Requests/Immigration Detainers
- Other General information about the different types of visas extensions
- Working Visas for professional, high-tech, skilled or unskilled workers
- Change your Visas to working Visas
- Visas for intra-company transfer to the U.S. of a manager or executive who works abroad.
- Visas for aliens with specialized knowledge or expertise that is essential to the efficient operation of your business.
- Bring it on!! If it is immigration matter.
Speaker: Ogor Winnie Okoye is an immigration and Criminal attorney who focuses mainly on family immigration, VAWA Petitions, deportation defense and post-removal relief for undocumented residents. She is proud to offer individuals assistance with obtaining green cards, work authorization and other immigration concerns. December 6th 2014 11AM: 00 to 3:00 p.m. 20 Central Avenue Suite 512 and 513 5th Floor, Lynn, MA 01901 RSVP to * 7815960151 * 781-521-7082 * 857-266-7138 E-mail: Attorneyowo@aol.com, Vicsrokoye@aol.com